EXHIBITOR PROTECTION PLAN
Take confidence in knowing you can register now for the 2023 Maine Business to Business Trade Show at the lowest price and your purchase is protected. Every 2023 Registration is now backed by our Exhibitor Registration Protection Program.
Exhibitor Registration Protection Program: The Maine Business to Business Tradeshow will now give you the option (see below) to either apply full or partial credit towards a future show, get a refund for the amount paid or convert the amount paid into services of equal value from Dow Media LLC if additional government-mandated shutdowns curtail or cancel the 2023 Maine Business to Business Trade Show.
Option 1: Refund booth fees
Option 2: Credit Booth fees paid to 2023 or 2024 Maine Home Show to 2024 Maine B2B or any other TBD large events
Option 3: Reallocate fees paid towards marketing services from Dow Media LLC. examples of services: Google Ad words campaign creation & analysis, Social Media Evaluation and action Plan, One month of social media management. Website Review (Content, Design & SEO) General marketing strategy evaluation, Website edits and updates of equal value, event planning and more
The amount of the full or partial refund will be equal to the amount paid for the 2023 Booth registration and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The program is not applicable for weather related or planned/delayed openings, closures, personal injury, sickness, death or any other reason not explicitly stated in this document.
- Partial credit for 2023 show will be applied to 2024 Show or other show put on by Dow Media LLC if it is forced to either delay opening, close temporarily or end the 2023 show for the reasons aforementioned in this document. For this purpose the applicable partial credit amount will be computed based on 7.14% for each hour of the show on the day the forced closure occurs during that.
- Full Credit for 2023 purchases will be granted if The Maine Home Show is forced not to open for the 2023 show due to government mandates as a result of Disease (example Covid-19), War, Terrorism or Natural Disaster.
- Credit for each deferred booth registration will be applied to the account profile of the actual exhibiting company whose name is associated with the registration, and will be available for use towards that exhibitors purchase of any future Dow Media Show in 2023 or 2024 Credit is non-transferable.
- Credit amount cannot be redeemed for cash value and no refunds will be issued if the 2023 registration amount are less than the amount of the 2023 Registration Amount